Tuesday, November 2, 2010

snapshots: chill friday night, August 2010

A few months ago, my friend from grade school, Kamila (who is based in Denmark) visited the Philippines for her internship at a European firm here in Makati. It was great catching up with her! Before she left the country, Gelo and I treated her to a few drinks at Greenbelt. It's amazing how lights can make an image so lively -- and to think this was such a chill night. That's why I love photography; you're really given the chance to play with light and either alter the mood of your photographs with it or capture moments the way they really happen.






Kamila showing us her magazine feature about her internship
I've always believed that art (photography, in my case) employs both an artist's perception and imagination. It's how you look at things, but it could also be how you want to look at things. I can ramble on and on about the beauty of this, but I believe it's best saved for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment