Thursday, April 14, 2011

Daranak Falls, long overdue

Used my borrowed Olympus OM-2N for this. However, I forgot to load some batteries into it (how silly of me) so I was stuck with only one shutter speed for everything. And it's the first time this happened to me so I realized this a little too late. Needless to say, I ruined half the roll :(

Note to self: memorize those exposure setting on the film boxes or something. Haha!

Anyway I'll let the pictures do the talking...At least the ones that turned out alright! It was a great, spontaneous trip with so many fun people: Rob, Patrice, Solo, Aldrich, Tim, Red, and A.G. The Philippines is home to so many beautiful and scenic spots and I couldn't be any prouder to be from this country.








and these last three, with the black and white roll of film I also ruined. It's a good thing these three turned out alright! Well, I'm charging this to experience. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment